Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday?

Yeah it is. Go Paul. Anybody but McCain will be just fine.

My microphone will be here tomorrow! I went to Guitar Center on Saturday to see if I could get one without waiting, and when I asked if they had the Behringer, the guy behind the counter almost interrupted me to say that apparently I didn't want a Behringer. Okay my friend with the weird hair, I know what I want and I don't need you to try and tell me. I guess I'll see if he was right tomorrow! I've had a Behringer audio interface for over a year and I have no complaints.

I'm registered for the Parkview Research Symposium on Saturday. It should be very fun and enlightening.

I had a dream last night. In the dream, there was a song. It was really awesome, but I don't remember it.

No comments: