Thursday, July 31, 2008

Theologica and epistemology

I was thinking today how the New Testament reveals Jesus as Logos in some parts. One problem I've been dealing with for a while is how I can reconcile Faith with reason. Reasoning requires doubt. You can't search for answers if you're not allowed to ask the questions. Faith prohibits the asking of certain questions (at least in any meaningful way). God reveals himself to us as Logos, the word, logic. I think we need a balance of faith and reason. It seems that we need to have faith to even accept anything outside our self even exists in any real way.

That's enough of my amateur theology, if you want any real answers, you should look on www.unencyclopedia.org they have all the real answers. Consider looking up "huffing the universe" for hints on how to become God.

No comments: