Monday, October 15, 2007

Indy and @ Working

Angie and I went to Indy to celebrate her birthday, "A-Fest 2007". We had a lot of fun. We went to the zoo and a Pacers game on Saturday night. After the game we went to a night club called, "Nicky Blaine's". It was pretty cool. It was a cocktail/cigar bar. Low lights, lots of smoke, loud music, big leather couches, pretty sweet. I had my first mixed drink and whiskey. I had some kind of nasty martini with lots of lime. It was too fruity. Then I had a Johnny Walker Red on the ice. It wasn't too bad. It was like beer with more alcohol. I had never had two drinks before, so I wasn't sure what it would do for me, but it didn't really do much for me, just made me a little looser. Good times.

I had to work sunday night. It was an easy night. Four patients, two strokes, one cancer, one meningitis. Easy stuff.

No comments: